Woman walking through the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus Syria.
This mosque is one of the largest and oldest mosques in the world. Unfortunately the Mosque suffered extensive damage during the civil war soon after this photograph was taken.
Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
All photographs are printed onto Museum quality archival photographic paper.
Each print is a limited edition and is stamped and numbered on the back. It also comes with a signed, stamped and numbered certificate of authenticity.
If you would like this image in another other size or printed onto Canvas or Dibond, please contact me.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.