Summer dreams captures the essence of the season featuring a sun-kissed beachscape adorned with palm trees and a lifeguard. Bathed in the radiant glow of the scorching summer sun, this artwork evokes a sense of hazy warmth and nostalgic dreams.
This unique piece is a reimagined photograph, meticulously crafted using the half-tone technique. The result is a composition that invites viewers to explore its intricacies and immerse themselves in the finer details.
For a closer look, please refer to the close-up image, which reveals the technique and finer details.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.