We are all best friends
While travelling through India, I visited this village where the children were always eager to be photographed. All different ages, they all played and learned together while their parents worked on boats near the river. I love how they lined up on the plank of wood framed inviting us into their little world framed in natural beauty with palm trees and the river and the boat to take us away ...
When I asked them who their best friend was the oldest replied, "We are all best friends". I love how they all looked out for each other and formed their own little family. They all giggled and smiled when I showed them photographs of themselves.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.