Fine Art Photography by Louise O'Gorman
Regular price €112,95
Celebrate BLOOMSDAY all year round with this Ulysses inspired Artwork.
Bloomsday which is celebrated on the 16th of June each year commemorates the life of Irish writer James Joyce. This Ulysses inspired artwork which can be hung in your home to enjoy all year round.
'The Ulysseas' is a manipulated photograph containing the quote from the literary masterpiece 'Ulysses' by the Irish writer James Joyce.
Text of the famous quote "The sea, The snotgreen sea, The scrotumtightening sea" which refers to the cold Irish sea is laid on top of the layered painterly image of the sea.
The original photograph was taken at the forty foot, the former all male bathing cove which is over overlooked by the James Joyce tower in Sandycove.
About the Prints:
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.