From a Self portrait series, This series looks at how we present ourselves to others and what we hide certain elements or ourselves.
Shot on medium format film, the original image was printed using chemicals in the darkroom, it has then been digitised and colour added.
"Feet, what do I need you for, when I have wings to fly." Frida Kahlo
This image was also featured as a book cover .
See the other 2 artworks to form the full the series.
Reveal # 2
Reveal # 3
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.