In this series I transform conscious emotions into an artistic expression by placing myself in front of the lens, confronting the emotions. Each of the subtle overlaid colours represent that emotion felt in the body.
The colour pink represents compassion. Compassion is defined, as the feeling that arises when you are confronted with another persons suffering and have an urge to relieve that suffering. Research has show that when we feel compassion, our hear rate slows down and we secret the "bonding hormone" oxytocin. Compassion can be shown to those we care about, but it is also important to show it to ourselves sometimes!
Available in 3 sizes.
See more from the whole growing collection ....
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.