El Guardavidas - (the lifeguard in Spanish). Photographed on the beach during the Christmas holidays in Uruguay. The lifeguard watches out from his hut to a wide empty beach. The warm pinkish hues reflecting the imminent sunset glow on the golden sand.
Available in 3 sizes from a limited edition.
Framed here with a gold gilt edged frame sets an elegant tone against the contrasting dark wall. (Frame is for illustration purposes only and is NOT included).
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.