Self revelation i
Taken from a self portrait series entitled "self revelation", The series focuses on how we present our authentic selves and the hidden depths and layers that are embedded within us.
This image has been reworked from a traditionally printed photograph and digitized to include modern digital effects such as colourful 'noise' (see detail image which shows this effect close up).
It can also be available as a Gatorboard print.
Gatorboard is an alternative to and more affordable than a Dibond print. The print is archival and UV protected and does not need to be framed with glass. This comes ready to hang.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
- Each is stamped and numbered on the back.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.