Puerto de Montaña
Stretching as far as the eye can see, winding roads meander through a vast and deserted landscape, surrounded by the Andes that reach towards the heavens. Each curve and twist of the road invites you on a personal journey of exploration and adventure.
The image presents a mesmerizing blend of artistic elements. Painterly brushstrokes gracefully depict the rugged terrain, enhancing the scene's natural allure. Layers of texture add depth and dimension, creating a multi-dimensional visual experience. As you gaze upon this evocative composition, you can't help but be transported to a realm where time stands still, allowing you to lose yourself in the wonders of the landscape.
El Puerto de Montaña, ( Mountain pass ) symbolises the gateway to new horizons and the freedom that comes with embarking on a journey of discovery. Whether you envision yourself behind the wheel, navigating the serpentine roads, or simply taking in the awe-inspiring panorama, this image evokes a sense of wanderlust and invites you to embrace your own unique path through the South American wilderness.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.