This is a single exposure photograph which involves some subtle movement and painterly layers.
About the series:
There are 3 images in 'The Musing Series' - all are available through Saatchi Art and in various sizes.
In her abstract figurative series, Louise places herself in the frame, to create thought provoking aesthetic narratives. These artistic expressions tell stories of a person, a place or a transformation of conscious emotions.
Rather than being self portraits as such, Louise uses her body in a more symbolic approach. Her carefully constructed images using natural light and long exposures illustrate influences of her love for early photographic techniques. Using staining techniques similar to those used in traditional painting methods result in her photographs having a painterly and ephemeral, yet timeless quality.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.