Placing herself in the frame, Louise creates series through thought provoking aesthetic narratives which tell stories of a person, a place or an emotion.
Influenced by early photographic techniques, she plays with natural light, long exposures, shadows and reflections. Being inspired by traditional painting methods, the resulting images incorporate techniques borrowed from other disciplines to give her photographs an ephemeral yet timeless quality.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
- Each is stamped and numbered on the back.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.