2,500 Kilometres - Atlas Mountains, Morocco
2,500Km, this is the distance the Atlas mountain stretches over northern Africa.
The original image was taken in the western part of Morocco on a very rainy day. This is just a small view of the stretch from on of the higher peaks. Traveling on a glorious winding route offers stunning views that stretch further than the eye can see.
(one panoramic size - 107cm x 36cm)
If you would like another size or have any other questions please let me know.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
- Each is stamped and numbered on the back.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.