A group of friends jumping head first into the Irish Sea. The original photograph was taken in the famous swiming cove called 'The Forty Foot' in Dublin.
Despite the cold water in the Atlantic ocean and in the Irish sea, Sea-swimming has become an extremely popular pastime during the lockdown in Ireland. Hundreds of people who have never swum in the sea before are suddenly embracing the refreshing cold water and even becoming addicted. I must admit, it does give quite a rush of adrenaline to set you up for the day!
This Fine Art Photograph is available in 4 sizes and printed on beautiful cotton rag paper, this is similar to a a watercolour type paper, the colours are muted, but rich in tone.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
- Each print comes with a signed, stamped and numbered certificate of authenticity.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- Free shipping for products over €100 / £100 / $125
- Extra Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.
The prints come packaged together with your signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity. Each print comes with a promotional postcard and a sticky label which can be placed on the back of your framed print or on the front of your fridge to share details of your purchase with family and friends!