Enjoy the Ride
Feeling light, adventurous and free while on holiday earlier this year, I made this self portrait while in Tarifa, the surf hotspot in the south of Spain. I played around with a number of movements in front of the camera and this resulting self portrait. It reflects how I felt while I was taking the photograph... Vibrant, Free, Adventurous and Brave .. and heading into the unknown!
I've played around with some new techniques (which can be mostly appreciated through a larger format). The soft pinks, blues and vibrant greens bring vibrancy, fun and a contemporary feel to the image.
Evoking emotions of excitement and the positive feelings of being alive, I've called this one "Enjoy the Ride". Whether the ride be a wave in the ocean or just a wave of emotion, the title of the image is subtly intertwined with the composition, serving as a gentle reminder to savour every moment of life's voyage.
See the close up shots for the finer details of the image.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are emboss stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.