Reveal #2 (Angel)
Reveal #2 – Using the body as a metaphor, the self portrait series represents the certain qualities of our personality we wish to share. Choosing to reveal characteristics such as vulnerability or strength, the teal colour represents clarity of thought and spiritual balance.
Shot on medium format film, the original image was printed using chemicals in the darkroom, it has then been digitised and colour added.
"Feet, what do I need you for, when I have wings to fly." Frida Kahlo
See the other 2 artworks to form the full the series.
Reveal # 1(violet)
Reveal # 3(pink)
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
- Each print comes with a signed, stamped and numbered certificate of authenticity.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.
The prints come packaged together with your signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity. Each print comes with a promotional postcard and a sticky label which can be placed on the back of your framed print or on the front of your fridge to share details of your purchase with family and friends!