El Mercado de Verduras
Taken in the colourful fruit and vegetable market in Chichicastenango in Guatemala. The market itself is hundreds of years old.
It runs every Thursday and Sunday and is the largest marketin Central America. Its primary purpose is to service the locals who come far and wide to buy and sell products, it is also a popular tourist destination for sampling local produce and soaking up the the Mayan way of life.
This photograph would brighten any kitchen or dining room wall.
- The photographs are printed on Fine Art Matte Hahnemühle Paper.
- Image sizes include a small white border for mounting.
- The Prints are stamped and numbered on the back.
- All photographs are printed using the Giclee print method.
- Prints are 100% archival - meaning the colour will not fade.
- Each photograph is a Limited Edition Print. Once the number of copies stated are sold, this photograph will no longer be for sale.
- Each is stamped and numbered on the back.
Shipping and delivery:
- All Photographs are printed to order.
- Giclee Archival Prints can take up to 5 working days to prepare.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the check out.
Prints up to 30x40cm are carefully packaged in a clear archival sleeve are sent in a rigid cardboard envelope using an envelope stiffener to avoid any bending.
Prints larger than 30x40cm are wrapped in archival tissue for protection and are sent in wide 100mm diameter tube.